Sunday, March 2, 2008
Hello
So I don't know who will read this or what it will say, but I hope to use it to talk about whatever is going on whenever I am posting and basically make it a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family until I once again acquire a cell phone. It will undoubtedly be random and hopefully funny at times. I am not Norm Abram by the way as my blog picture would suggest. I knew I wanted to a random blog site, so while I was looking for a good picture on google image I typed in random and Norm was one of the pics on the first page. I do love Norm though- he is unreal. If it weren't for Red Green I'd say Norm has the best show going on PBS. (Wow, maybe I need cable back.) So anyway, enjoy the blog, post comments so I know I'm not just typing to myself, and have a great night. I am now off to bed so that I may get up tomorrow morning and mold young minds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hmmm, yeeeah, still dunno who norm abram is or "REDGREEN"...surry!
you need pictures yo! cute lil nora pics like caitlyn has up! this is a good start though-and! i hear ya about the book thing...we are not having that on our books
I think you need some cute pictures up here....perhaps you in Nora's toy box, or you trying to climb over the side of the bathtub or something. Just a thought.
I agree. The Red Green show is awesome.
your mother will always read your blogs so you won't be typing to yourself as I am one of your biggest fans!!!!!
Post a Comment