Monday, March 3, 2008

By popular demand


Okay, okay, okay. I only have two comments from my first entry, but both have requested that I add some pics of the Fedora, so here she is. She is pretty damn cute, though Norm Abram and his Porter Cable plunge router aren't so bad either if you can appreciate a fine power tool.
So Caitlyn, Nora, Barkley, and I just came home from dinner at Sandra Jean Christine Nahorn Silver's house. (My aunt in case anyone reading this doesn't know.) We had a nice Nordic ski followed by Guinness and manacotti. I love going to Sandra Jean's. We are house sitting for her in April so she wants to get the dogs accustomed to each other.
Turns out Nora is the happiest kid on Earth. She was on Caitlyn's back for a snow shoe while we were skiing and she just laughed the whole time. She is ticklish under her chin now as well, so it is fun to make her squeal. Her solitary tooth is coming in nicely so it won't be long before she is eating steak, lobster, jerky, and anything else that is delicious and requires teeth. I know I am biased, but she is definitely the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Alright, well I have to spend some time preparing for class tomorrow and then off to bed so I can wake up for said class. Here is another Nora pic to close things up with.

4 comments:

Ashleigh Garrett Long said...

there we go...she is the cutest thing ever-now, you can hold me to that even if i ever have kids...my kids will most likely have underbites,bad eyebrows, and flaky skin. BUT-they WILL be breastfed(no offense mom). these cute nora pics really beat the images of my space heater on my blog. I lead an exciting life...really.

Caitlyn said...

Well, well, look who's into blogging! And here I thought I was a big geek for being online all the time. And hey, don't go stealing all my blog pictures, buddy! You're going to have to take some of your own.
Love you!

Tara Barker said...

"Kay love Nora. Touch cheek. Cute yeetle Nora."
- Kalen

hayleyyy said...

Nona is adorable. And that is the cutest comment from kalen.