Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ashleigh's generous friends

So my sister and her friends are incredibly generous. I found this out after I posted my fund raising page for the Trek Across Maine. I sent an email to some family and friends and the next day Ashleigh had donated the first 20 dollars. The next day I received an email saying that I received a donation from someone named Tara and she was not my sister-in-law. It was some girl who I did not know. Then I found out that my sister and forwarded the email I sent to all of her friends and they were donating. Now I have raised 170 dollars in a week and 110 of it is from my sister and her friends and even her friends sister- none of whom I have ever met. So this blog is meant as a informal thank you to my generous sister and her equally generous friends. And for those of you skilled in the art of math you may have noticed that I have 60 unmentioned dollars. This generous donation came from my fantastic in-laws. Thank you Bruce and Sharon. And even though this has nothing to do with this post- here is a picture of one of my friend Jolly's sheep.

1 comment:

Ashleigh Garrett Long said...

wow, i really am great, aren't i? :)